Search for the perfect photos!

Adam_7

Hi everyone,

Well, i have this large picture frame in my room i want to fill with pictures of Queen Mary 2....

So i'm asking all of you for a favour... I'm looking for some of your best pictures of this great liner! I'm specifically searching for interior shots (preferably without people:) ) So if you think you have a great picture, and wouldn't mind sharing it with me, could you please either:

post a link to it here

post it here

or e-mail it to me (address below)

Thanks alot and I hope to see MANY great pictures that will bring back so many memories for me!:D

Thanks again,

Adam

Well really i need something like 4 x 6 ..... really i'm going to need one picture thats going to be much larger, but that doesn't really matter at the moment. Right now i'm looking for some great shots, it doesn't matter how many megapixels, etc..... I just want to determine from everything after i recieve some.

E-mail is -> adamo_18102@hotmail.com

I will let anyone know that i'm using their photos they have posted before i actually print them.

Thanks again, and i hope to see some pictures soon!:)

Everyones photos are amazing! Keep them coming!

Dave I really love photos 100_2286_edited, and 100_1966_edited!

I hope to use them in these frames, if you don't mind obviously:D

David, you have a great collection of photos, and i'm still taking my time to go through the whole collection!

Thanks again,

Adam

Well at the moment I don't know if I can help you. I've got large collection of printable photos up to A1 - A2 size on the hard drive, of inside the QM2 using the Canon 5D, also just bought aswell the new Canon 40D for my next cruises. (so I may have a lot the photos catching up to do again, those early morning photos to be done). But I've had a software problem, and having to reinstall Vista O/S tomorrow. Hopefully it’s only the C: drive that’s affected and the other drives with the photos are ok. If so I can send you some. I thought my job gave me enough stress as it is, but worrying about losing these photos is another thing!

andrew :(

http://www.gadger.co.uk

My website will have a lot of work up-dating to be done if I can sort out the hard drive. Will also be making a new one in the New Year, just for the Cunard photos I've taken with new shots of the QV and also shots of the QE2 Xmas inside plus of the Xmas photos inside of the QM2 aswell, from 2005.

Well at the moment I don't know if I can help you. I've got large collection of printable photos up to A1 - A2 size on the hard drive, of inside the QM2 using the Canon 5D, also just bought aswell the new Canon 40D for my next cruises. (so I may have a lot the photos catching up to do again, those early morning photos to be done). But I've had a software problem, and having to reinstall Vista O/S tomorrow. Hopefully it’s only the C: drive that’s affected and the other drives with the photos are ok. If so I can send you some. I thought my job gave me enough stress as it is, but worrying about losing these photos is another thing!

andrew :(

www.gadger.co.uk

My website will have a lot of work up-dating to be done if I can sort out the hard drive. Will also be making a new one in the New Year, just for the Cunard photos I've taken with new shots of the QV and also shots of the QE2 Xmas inside plus of the Xmas photos inside of the QM2 aswell, from 2005.

Andrew, Maybe we should compare notes. I am running Vista Home Premium on an HP Pavilion M8000N. I haven't had it that long.About a month or so ago, it started clicking.

Hmmm. What inside a computer could click other than something hitting the fan (Which was true when I first got it- I had to reroute the ribbon cable which was hitting the fan!) well, the hard drive, of course! So Sunday night I went out and bought a Maxtor (Seagate) 160Gig drive, so I could back up what I have and make a bootable safety disk. then I shall take the thing apart and see what's up. Hopefully, the hard drive is not failing, but I don't have real warm fuzzies!

Meantime I am gong to make sure my pictures are all safe!

Karie

P.S. good luck with yours!

In my signature is a link to my pictures including the November 10 sailing to the Southern Caribbean-take a look and see if what you want is there.

The images on your photo site are very low res, far too low to be printable. You would need to send the O.P. the original image from the camera.

Hope this helps.

David.

Archived