fawlty towers..cocoa beach

beachgal58

anyone have any info on fawlty towers cruise pkg? i understand they offer a good deal with room/airport shuttle/port shuttle/ to and from...have never stayed here, we usually stay at comfort inn or one of the ocean front hotels next to the pier. if i survived the best western i can handle it!! cindy

anyone have any info on fawlty towers cruise pkg? i understand they offer a good deal with room/airport shuttle/port shuttle/ to and from...have never stayed here, we usually stay at comfort inn or one of the ocean front hotels next to the pier. if i survived the best western i can handle it!! cindy

Hello Cindy,

The Fawlty Towers is located in a good location which is on the corner of Highway 520 and A1A. By that I mean you are close to everything and can walk to Ron Jon's, drugstores, grocery store, places to eat etc. The beach is right behind FT.

Here is a link to it

Fawlty Towers http://www.fawltytowersresort.com/

The GM is Jeff and a super guy.

Good luck and if you have a problem, see Jeff and remember to remind them you are off this board. They have a great deal of respect for the boards.

always

Shirley

We stayed at Fawlty Towers pre cruise in October. We used the shuttle from airport to hotel then hotel to port and port to airport. The hotel itself is a place to stay for the night nothing special, they offer nothing extra. Our room was clean and we felt that we got what we paid for in our stay. The Ocean is just a short walk from the hotel.The location is great as Shirley stated. All shuttles were on time except for the last one the port to the airport however they got us there in plenty of time for our flight. If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them for you.:D

thanks cruisers, i didnt know they like critic pals!! i know where it is located, hvae drivine by it several times, i didnt know what kind of deal they offered, but like someone stated, its a place for a night b4..heck, if they will shuttle us to the port and from mco to fawlty towers, that good. what did they charge? i know it will be different, just curious...thanks, cindy

thanks, thats pretty good..we wont be goin back to mco after the cruise nor will i want to stay in cocoa another night, but even with the mco pickup and shuttle to the port and a night at FT that is still a fair rate..we have a few places to hang out on the beach, but we prefer the gulf so we will be going over there for a few days post cruise...cindy

Archived