Nativeway Snorkel Question - Quick!

ColoradoMom!!

We're packing to leave and prefer to use fins when we snorkel - but they are HUGE to pack. Does anyone know if Nativeway has fins for use during the reef snorkel?? We're doing the Rays, Reef and Rum Point excursion.

OK - in reviewing their site, there is a picture that looks like there's fins on board - can anyone confirm?

We've not done Nativeway, but I am sure they have fins for you to use (Captain Marvin's has fins). Most people don't own their own gear, so I'd say don't worry...they'll have it. Another reason I am sure they do is I've never heard anyone mention anything about Nativeway not having fins, and I've been around since 2001 or 2002.

Have a great time! :)

We're packing to leave and prefer to use fins when we snorkel - but they are HUGE to pack. Does anyone know if Nativeway has fins for use during the reef snorkel?? We're doing the Rays, Reef and Rum Point excursion.

OK - in reviewing their site, there is a picture that looks like there's fins on board - can anyone confirm?

Yes,they do. Have fun! We did this excursion in November.

We're home :( soooo sad it is over.

Yes, they had fins - and their snorkel equipment was pretty nice for bulk tours. I really enjoyed the excurstion - loved the Stingrays - and found Nativeway to be very high quality and good value experience.

Now, I hate to ask this, but did anyone else find the fish less than plentiful during the snorkeling portion? I guess I expected more colorful fish - had better luck in Nassau, which isn't saying much. May have just been the day.

Archived