Group Prices...Help Please

I am attempting to book a group cruise for next summer. When I have cruised in the past, I have just scoured the web for cheap deals, but that was for only two people. The major sites seem to only let you book up to about nine passengers.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what booking route will give us the best price, and maybe even some special extras. I am aware that the cruise lines have group departments, but I am wondering if there is some sort of magical place I am missing that sells group cruises at a cheaper price than buying from the cruise line directly.

Thanks.

Dana

• 1 month later...

I wanted to do a group booking for my wedding. And it was actually more $ to do a group rate vs getting the same room from travelocity/expedia it was like over $150 more per room. Granted for every 8 rooms booked you get a free fare but what good is that if everyone else is just paying for it....

I am attempting to book a group cruise for next summer. When I have cruised in the past, I have just scoured the web for cheap deals, but that was for only two people. The major sites seem to only let you book up to about nine passengers.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what booking route will give us the best price, and maybe even some special extras. I am aware that the cruise lines have group departments, but I am wondering if there is some sort of magical place I am missing that sells group cruises at a cheaper price than buying from the cruise line directly.

Thanks.

Dana

I'm leaving Nov 15 on the Sensation and it cost me 140.00 for 5 nights.It depends on the size of the group.We have about 35 people going and for every 17th person we got a free berth and every one else paid 222.00 plus 140.00 port charges and taxes which is all I had to pay.

Archived