Letters to Richard Fain

This is good to know. I am so curious -- what was the firefighterhoop's thread and being banned from RCI?

Here is the link to the Firefighterhoop Thread. He still posts here. Too long to read the whole thread. Read the beginning and then the end. It has a happy ending.

Laura

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=551218&highlight=firefighterhoops

Here is the link to the Firefighterhoop Thread. He still posts here. Too long to read the whole thread. Read the beginning and then the end. It has a happy ending.

Laura

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=551218&highlight=firefighterhoops

Thanks, I read the first page and the last 4 or 5, but I still don't know what happened. This fellow gets banned from the entire line -- they won't tell him why and he can't figure it out except that he complained about his room steward not replacing towels, and then it gets worked out with no further explanation other than Goldstein is a nice guy. Is that pretty much it?

Thanks, I read the first page and the last 4 or 5, but I still don't know what happened. This fellow gets banned from the entire line -- they won't tell him why and he can't figure it out except that he complained about his room steward not replacing towels, and then it gets worked out with no further explanation other than Goldstein is a nice guy. Is that pretty much it?

He settled with RCCL and declared he was not going to discuss the resolution. Never found out the reason why he was banned. Usually it is related to some undesireable incident(s). Personally I think posters on CC helped facilitate and expedite a resolution. He had alot of voiced support however there were some posters who definately were not. My concern was supposedly not being informed why the ban was put in place. It created some excitement on the boards for a while.

Laura

I received my response from RCCL today and was very pleased with their comments. It took about a week (prob because of the holidays) anyways they are going to forward my letter to the ship so the employees can be thanked for their great job.

Archived