Wine tasting on Serenade?

As this will be our first 'official' RCCL cruise I'm guessing we're not C & A? Is this available to all passengers and do you recall what the charge was? Thanks Sue L - you have been a wealth of Serenade information and someone I can totally relate to as our quit date was September 17th. Keep it up!!!!

As this will be our first 'official' RCCL cruise I'm guessing we're not C & A? Is this available to all passengers and do you recall what the charge was? Thanks Sue L - you have been a wealth of Serenade information and someone I can totally relate to as our quit date was September 17th. Keep it up!!!!

Congrats on the quit, you have a month on me. I loved the Serenade and the Radiance class is my favorite. Next up is the Jewel. What do you mean first "official" RCCL cruise? You have to sail one time to get to sign up for C & A which is the past guest loyalty program.

I sailed on the Nordic Prince with my first husband way way back in 1987. I'm guessing they don't have records back that far, my name has changed and the ship isn't owned by RCCL anymore. What is really ironic is that in 1999 my new husband and I took a really great cruise booked through Apple Vacations and guess what - same ship :eek: What are the odds?

I sailed on the Nordic Prince with my first husband way way back in 1987. I'm guessing they don't have records back that far, my name has changed and the ship isn't owned by RCCL anymore. What is really ironic is that in 1999 my new husband and I took a really great cruise booked through Apple Vacations and guess what - same ship :eek: What are the odds?

Contact the C&A dept on RCCL's website. Let them know your former name, name of ship and sailing dates. You will probably get credit for that cruise toward your C&A membership. It does not hurt to call a couple of times if needed.

Eric

You should at least be able to get the one from 1999 and then you would sail on the Serenade as a C & A member so you would get that wine tasting coupon and a bunch of others plus you get invited for the past guest party which is free drinks and munchies.

Call C & A and get what you are entitled to here is the number.

Crown & Anchor Society (800) 526-9723

Thanks - I'll give it a try. What can it hurt?

I got my daughter number from long ago when she sailed for a Sweet Sixteen party, I called had the sail date and her name and they gave her a C & A number in 2 minutes.

Archived