Any Reviews of the Jeep Adventure- RCCL??

jacksmom09

We are wondering if anyone can tell us about the Cayman Jeep Adventure and Beach snorkle through RCCL? Would love some reviews! We are really having a hard time deciding on a shore excursion in Grand Cayman! We did Sting Ray City last time, but ds did not enjoy it at all:eek: !So, need a shore excursion that does not include it this time??? But, we love snorkling! thanks for any help!;)

Hi Jacksmom

Good luck on getting any feedback on this--I have posted it a couple of times here and also on the RCI board, and still have not received any responses. I don't know if that is good or bad.:o

Anyways, we ended up booking this for next month, because it just sounded like the best way to see a little bit of everything (except for the rays of course).

I promise you that I will post a review of the excursion when I return from my cruise.

Thanks! I can't wait for a review! :D We did Stingrays last trip, but my son did not like them at all! :( So, we wanted to do something without them, but there is not much offered without Stingrays!:rolleyes: We love to snorkle and would like to enjoy a beach, but not many choices! Have a great trip!

Archived