NCL Jade (Ex POH) cabin info

Hi

We have just booked a BC Balcony Stateroom (9034) for a 2 week Med cruise in July on the Jade. Does anyone have any pics or could they describe what the cabin layout would be for 2 adults and 2 children. We are worried it's going to be too crowded for a 14 night cruise.:eek:

looking around the posts on here some people have said there is a bed settee for the children and others have said it is pulldown bed from the ceiling.:confused:

thanks

-

Well, we were in 10038 (above yours, which is right above the first lifeboat) last week and the room (cabin) was almost too tight for the two of us so if your cabin is the same size, you might feel a bit cramped with your two children. OTOH, you don't really spend too much time there anyway so I don't think it's going to be a problem. The second bed is a miniature version of a sofa-bed. I have pics too but I'll have to upload them to my server first.

That would be great if you could post the pictures!!

We originally were going to just book a stateroom with a picture window, but after a bit of research we found that that the balcony rooms where actually bigger. So if you think the bacony cabins were small, we are really happy we didn't book the picture window, but dissappointed we couldn't afford a Suite !!:(

never mind perhaps the upsell fairy might call - but then again I've never heard of them calling the UK !!

thanks again

Steve

-

We (3 adults) are booked to go at the end of May. We had a balcony stateroom on the Dream but on checking it out on the jade it was smaller and the sofa bed is right next to the bed. We finally opted for a mini suite which has a similar layout but there is a curtain between the sofa bed and the bed which is better for us. Also the bathroom is bigger. With some phoning around and haggling we got a good price from our travel agent.

Sue G

Archived