Beach first then shopping?

dseres

It seem like nobody offers a tour that can do the beach early then shopping? Does anyone know why? or if there is such a thing. There are 11 of us in our group and I am trying to figure out the best way to go. We want to go to Sapphire beach and maybe a little shopping after, and if possible a stop at mountain top. Any suggestions? Thanks!

If there are several ships in we go to the beach first and shopping later. We just arrange for the cab on the pier. They have the safari type taxis that can handle 11. Not sure if they can be prebooked.

It's definitely doable. but taxi's will cost you quite a bit (although they'll be less than excursions would be).

Take one of the safari-truck type cabs. $9 per person to Megan's (different to other beaches, but vinow(dot)com has a taxi rate schedule posted). On the way back get dropped off in downtown Charlotte Amalie. If you're docked at Havensight, you can walk back to the ship, if you're in Crown Bay then it's another $4 a person back.

Personally, I would skip Mountaintop. Maybe 5 shops and a bar with a view. The view is nice, but not worth the cab fare to get to it (especially with 11 people). That's just MHO, other's may disagree.

I am looking for the same thing, tour then beach then shopping.

Airforce one offers tour then beach then back to town or ship. You can then shop and just taxi back to ship. Unfortunately for us he is booked on our date. Maybe it will work for you.

Any other tour operators that do not do shopping first?

Have you tried Triple E Tours. We are booked in March, and will be doing a tour, beach then shopping. All the reviews I have read on here have been great. I emailed Henry from the website and he responded very quickly.

We're going to give Island Marketing a try in March for 2 hours sightseeing tour, 2 hrs at Magen's Bay, then 2 hrs shopping =

http://stthomascruiseexcursions.com/StthomasIslandTour.htm

Island Tour Sightseeing, Beach and Shopping

"The great thing about the trip, is that if you get tired, your driver can take you back to your ship after the sightseeing section of the tour, after the beach section, or finally after the shopping section, so it’s a really flexible day."

I have found a tour operator that is willing to do tour first (aprox. 2 hours) , then beach (aprox. 2 hours) and then drop us in town to shop at the end. Or, we can return directly to ship. He is charging us $20.00 per person. We will make our own way back to the ship.

He is picking us up at 9h30am. I am very happy as I do not want to shop first. These boards seem to promote Sunny and Godfrey and although I'm sure they are good prefer a different order.

rolivacce@ronstour.com

He has replied quickly to all e-mails and doesn't want a deposit.

Hope this helps others.

Archived