Star leaving on May 4th, Seattle Mariners

buckspc

I just looked up the Mariners S and they do not play at Safeco on May 4th, which is good for that day but they do play on May 11th the return, since it starts a 1pm all the cruisers should be off the ship and gone by the time traffic starts at Pier 30. Buck

So is what you are saying about the Mariners is that it will be a problem leaving the ship? What I read about the Mariners is that they only draw a couple of thousand per game, seems that wouldn't cause to much extra traffic. I have no first hand knowledge as you do, thanks for the help, Buck

On 11 May 08, they will be playing the Chicago White Sox. While I might not expect a totally sold out crowd of 47,500 plus, I would expect between 35,000 and 40,000, so, yes, there will be a "few thousand" fans in the seats. And, yes, I mean that the traffic on the freeways and the side streets is considerable from 9:30 or so on on a day game date.

Just be glad that it is not the Seahawks. They sell out every home game to the tune of 70,000 plus.

Archived