Bernard's tour in St. Maarten

ocho514

Here is the information I have from him, We are booked for Feb 13th. Unfortunately, he is unable to give us the tour, we are going with another driver.

I am not sure what order it's in but, there is a stop at two view points (Great Bay, and Key Hill), Maho Beach, Orient Beach, Marigot and back to Phillipsburg for shopping. I am not sure what order, but you stop at Orient for 2 hrs, and I think Marigot and Philipsburg for an hour each. The viewpoints you only stop for 5-10 minutes or so.

We requested to go to Maho in the afternoon so we could watch the Jumbo Jets land.

Jennifer

I just booked his tour yesterday and got a confirmation this a.m.

Here is the ininerary:

GROUP TOUR

$30 per person (cash)

All day tour includes sightseeing, beach and shopping.

• <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: black">9:00am - 11:30am ~ Sightseeing <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: black">11:30am - 1:30pm ~ Orient Beach
  • 1:45pm - 3:30pm ~ Shopping in Philipsburg

The tour will consist of the following stops.

• <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: black">Great Bay overlooking Phillipsburg and harbor. <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: black">Cayhill overlooking Simpson Bay marina. <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: black">Sunset Beach bar ( Maho Beach ) where you can see the planes land right over your head. <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: black">Marigot - open market (French Capital) <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: black">Hilltop at Orient Bay overlooking the beach.
  • Swim at Orient Beach for two hours.

Note: Each scenic stop will be between five to ten minutes.

Note: The Marigot open market will be a forty five minute stop.

Here is the information I have from him, We are booked for Feb 13th. Unfortunately, he is unable to give us the tour, we are going with another driver.

I am not sure what order it's in but, there is a stop at two view points (Great Bay, and Key Hill), Maho Beach, Orient Beach, Marigot and back to Phillipsburg for shopping. I am not sure what order, but you stop at Orient for 2 hrs, and I think Marigot and Philipsburg for an hour each. The viewpoints you only stop for 5-10 minutes or so.

We requested to go to Maho in the afternoon so we could watch the Jumbo Jets land.

Jennifer

We did this exact tour with Bernard last march. When we were at Maho beach it was perfect timing for a couple big planes to land. We just stopped at the viewpoints for a few minutes and stayed at orient beach for about an hour and half. We spent extra time shopping so it shortened our Orient beach time, but that was our choice. Bernard was wonderful and it was a very fun tour!

Archived