How late can you arrive at the terminal for boarding?

CruisingCamper

How late can you arrive at the terminal for boarding? The cruise booklet says 90 minutes prior. Is this strictly enforced?

We booked our own flights and I am a bit worried about delays getting to MIA for the cruise. I know I should have flown down a day early, but we didn't this time!!!

The ships leaves at 5PM.

Anyone know what the "real" cut off time is, if arrived at 4:30, would they let us board?

How late can you arrive at the terminal for boarding? The cruise booklet says 90 minutes prior. Is this strictly enforced?

We booked our own flights and I am a bit worried about delays getting to MIA for the cruise. I know I should have flown down a day early, but we didn't this time!!!

The ships leaves at 5PM.

Anyone know what the "real" cut off time is, if arrived at 4:30, would they let us board?

According to a new Customs Rule that will take affect February 18, all guests must be on board no later than 60 minutes prior to sailing.

There is an article in Cruise Critic's News section... each cruise line will be mandated to enforce this policy as Customs will need the passenger manifest no later than 60 minutes prior to sailing.

Cruise lines will dictate if they will push the 60 minutes further to the 90 minute or even two hour mark.

Celebrity have the right to deny you boarding 90 minutes prior to sailing. If there are people at the pier hoping for a cancellation, you can be sure they will not hold your room beyone 60 minutes. I sure would want to be on the ship by 3:00 if I were you.

Archived