upsell fairy question

Has anyone ever heard of the upsell fairy calling the UK to offer one of these deals.?

I've never noticed anyone from the UK coming on to CC to notify of an upsell.

We are travelling on the Jade at the end of July and have even booked through an American on-line TA operating in the UK in the hope we may get the magical call (They also happened to have the best price by far !!) ;)

-

if you booked thru a TA, your TA will get the call, and then have to track you down to make the offer. The delay might cause it to be gone by the time the response gets back to NCL. We booked thru a TA and I have given her pre-approval for upsells for Category AE or higher for $350 pp(or less). We're currently in an AG and that category is sold out, so we're hoping. That way there's no lag time...now we just need the call!

thanks for the tip 'SwingingBiCruisers'.

I'm guessing by the lack of responses that the upsell fairy doesn't know the dialling code for the UK !!;)

-

I would think the time difference would be a factor as well. You might be happy to be woken up at 3 am for an upsell, but they might now allow it. I f you're using an American TA, they will get the call.

Archived