Fishing Charter

kustomkolors

Hello has anybody done the fishing shore excursion from carnival lately ? We will be in port feb 13 and would like to go fishing and not sure if we should book it thru the cruise line or do it online with somebody . any help would be great.

Thanks

Last May we did this excursion. The weather started off bad, some people dropped out. Since my youngest DS was only 10, we had 5 people on the boat as well as captain and first mate. We caught 6 Mahi-Mahi. Check out these posts for the latest person that went and a picture of us. My biggest reccommendation for this excursion is to grab some of the drinks from the fishing boat, you have to pay for them at the restaurant with lunch.:D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=675313

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=665113

Hope you have a blast!!!

Hello has anybody done the fishing shore excursion from carnival lately ? We will be in port feb 13 and would like to go fishing and not sure if we should book it thru the cruise line or do it online with somebody . any help would be great.

Thanks

I wish I'd know about this before I left! I walked along the beach, you'll see it when you dock, and there are tons of fishing boats. They were loaded up with barracuda and told me the cost was $7 per person for two hours, and that included cleaning and cooking the fish after you got back!

Good luck!

Cheers,

Rick.

Archived