Carnival TIPPING Policy?Anyone please?

mikil321

Hello! Im sure a million threads have been started on this one. I have NO problems tipping anyone that has done their job correctly. I only wanted to know the latest rundown of the said amounts to tip the room steward, waiter and bus boy? I have heard that Carnival automatically adds these tips to your Sail and Sign account and if you feel the urge to lower or raise the tip for an individual (s) you may do so by going to the purseres desk. Is this true??? Also! If I am travelling with two young children is it expected to tip for them also??? If someone can help me out on this one that would be great Thanks Mike

Hello! Im sure a million threads have been started on this one. I have NO problems tipping anyone that has done their job correctly. I only wanted to know the latest rundown of the said amounts to tip the room steward, waiter and bus boy? I have heard that Carnival automatically adds these tips to your Sail and Sign account and if you feel the urge to lower or raise the tip for an individual (s) you may do so by going to the purseres desk. Is this true??? Also! If I am travelling with two young children is it expected to tip for them also??? If someone can help me out on this one that would be great Thanks Mike

If we find that a particular person has gone beyond the call of duty, we do tip additional direct to that person with cash.

Tips are auto-added to your Sail and Sign and can be modified, if the need should arise. For us it never has. :)

Carnival spells it out in their FAQ's .. have a look : http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Gratuities_Tips.aspx

Archived