Emergency Contact Number

MakinGold

OK, we're in final preparation stages, and my wife asked me:

"Is there a number I can give my parents, in case they need to get in touch with us?"

I said that it should be in our cruise documents, but I looked and didn't find it. Then, I looked on the website and couldn't seem to find it. I'm sure it's there, and I just didn't find the right place to look. Anyone have a link to where that information would be (ie the number to call from shore to reach someone on a ship)?

Your friends and family can contact the ship by calling (888)

724-SHIP. Or from outside the U.S. they can call (732) 335-3285. The

cost is $7.95 USD a minute and can be charged to their American

Express®, MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover® or Diners Club®.

From outside the U.S. additional long distance charges will also

apply.

There was just a post this week about a woman who sil's mother passed away suddenly and no one knew whether they should contact her or not. this is a great opportunity to discuss it with all concerned so that everyone knows what the other preferences are.

I should have known to look here on Cruise Critic first. :) I've just spent the last half hour on Royal Caribbean's site looking for the exact thing.

Yeah. I only spent a couple minutes searching the website, before deciding there was a better way. ;)

SO . . . 1-888-RCI-SHIP . . . I think I'll ask them to call us some time just to chat for $7.95/min. :D

To find it in the future (if you can't get onto CC), www.rccl.com then go to Customer Support, Frequently Asked Questions, Onboard Extras, Can I Contact People Back Home from the Ship?

:D I knew it was in there somewhere . . . I got as far as the FAQ, but I didn't look under "Onboard Extras" . . . Asking on CC was much faster.

:D I knew it was in there somewhere . . . I got as far as the FAQ, but I didn't look under "Onboard Extras" . . . Asking on CC was much faster.

It usually is except when the boards go all screwy (like they've been doing the last few weeks). I like to tell people where they can find it on RCCL's website in case CC isn't available.

• 4 years later...
To find it in the future (if you can't get onto CC), www.rccl.com then go to Customer Support, Frequently Asked Questions, Onboard Extras, Can I Contact People Back Home from the Ship?

It appears that subject (Onboard Extras) has been removed, along with any reference to "Can I Contact People..." Bummer, huh? :confused:

Archived