Deck party

DeputyDog38

Most cruise lines have a deck party on one of the nights during the cruise.

Does anyone know if Millie has such a party. I'm not referring to the sail away parties they have when they leave port. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, Celebrity has a Poolside party up on deck... depending on the length of the cruise, you may have the "Fruit Buffet" up on Deck in the late evening, which would include the band and Activities Staff, and also on Hawai'ian/Caribbean sailings, a "Tropical" Theme Buffet along with the band and Activities Staff... I am sure on other sailings in other regions they have the like... ;>)

If you are going to the Caribbean there will be a couple parties on deck. Depending on the length of your cruise. I usually cruise between 11 and 13 nights. They have Caribbean night, western night, 50's night etc. As long as the weather holds out.

Most cruise lines have a deck party on one of the nights during the cruise.

Does anyone know if Millie has such a party. I'm not referring to the sail away parties they have when they leave port. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, Millie has an island night after leaving Labadee 10:30p Poolside with a fruit & sherbet buffet 11:30p-12:30a. The band Serious Sounds plays and I can say it was a good time for all, really enjoyed it.:D

Archived