Celebrity's Exceptional Offers??

LouisV

Hi

Did anyone else get an email from Celebrity about their "Exceptional Offers" for onboard credits valid for new bookings made between January 7 and February 29, 2008? We made our new booking on January 24, 2008 and still don't qualify...I wish these ads would say what they really mean....apparently this applied only to some sailings in March and April according to my TA!

We also received the offer, and one of the dates listed did apply to our booking...and we were able to utilize the additional onboard credit. The sailings that Celebrity listed, were limited.

Our specific cruise is in June, so I know the listed dates were not just in March and April.

We also received the offer, and one of the dates listed did apply to our booking...and we were able to utilize the additional onboard credit. The sailings that Celebrity listed, were limited.

Our specific cruise is in June, so I know the listed dates were not just in March and April.

ah yes...the TA just came back and said that the credits are available to Connie sailing in the Mediterranean. We sail Connie in the Caribbean in Nov.

Are these OBC only for new bookings? My cruise in May is on Celebrity's list, but I booked it months ago. It does state Cruises booked for the following dates: Should I still qualify for credit? Their wording is a bit confusing.

Are these OBC only for new bookings? My cruise in May is on Celebrity's list, but I booked it months ago. It does state Cruises booked for the following dates: Should I still qualify for credit? Their wording is a bit confusing.

ok...I thought that it was only me that found the wording confusing...the ad doesn't specifically say that the shipboard credits are only applicable to the sailings listed in the email.

Archived