Which tour is 1/2 boat & 1/2 car and stop at Jalouisie?

MTV43

QUOTE: Which tour is 1/2 boat & 1/2 car and stop at Jalouisie?

We want to visit the Pitons and snorkle at Jalousie and I heard that boat trip is the best way to see the islands and can down a lot of travel time. Any information is greatly appreciated. MTV

One of MTV's request was to visit the Pitons and snorkle at Jalousie. I assumed it would be important to them to know that the "1/2 boat and 1/2 car stop at Jalousie" that is offered by Herod is for 45 minutes only.

Have I "un :confused: you?

Actually, his "Land & Sea Safari" (the one with the Water Taxi back to the ship on the back end) spends well over an hour at Jalousie, and then leisurely retreats for a sumptuous meal before resuming via the coast.....at least that's how it was as of July and November, and last I spoke with Herod in January, sooooo.....maybe I dunno, I guess? :o

And that's also when I learned he was putting the finishing touches on his newest tours as well: The Pitons, ZipLine, and Rainforest Trek (all which can be enjoyed singly unto themselves, or soon as 'option segments' to his already established favorites......I thought that was an excellent idea, myself! So maybe again, this might be in place for our peer to opt for when he goes, getting the Land/Piton/Water version!

Archived