Summitt room# 6136

island pat

We had this cabin on Millennium. It is located between two royal suites. The cabin has a larger balcony with teak flooring. The balcony holds two loungers and a small table as well as the standard CC balcony chairs and table.

Because the cabin has a connecting door to one of the suites, the normal sofa is replaced with a smaller loveseat.

J-Man was the dining room under your room on the Millie? If so did you have noise of carts and etc in food preparation? We spend alot of time on our own balcony watching the sea go by and just relaxing so the balcony and quiet are important factors for us.Thank you for your quick response as I am trying to decide if I wish to keep this room. I have always been on the sky deck on previous cruises.

On the M class ships 6135 and 6136 are wonderful cabins. Great balcony that has no competition other than the aft cabins. 6135/36 do have interior doors to the adjoining RS so the furniture configuration is slightly different (love seat instead of sofa). No sound issues unless RS guests overdo the party stuff or get into a big fight. No sound issue from upper level of dining room either.

J-Man was the dining room under your room on the Millie? If so did you have noise of carts and etc in food preparation? We spend alot of time on our own balcony watching the sea go by and just relaxing so the balcony and quiet are important factors for us.Thank you for your quick response as I am trying to decide if I wish to keep this room. I have always been on the sky deck on previous cruises.

It's above the dining room, not the kitchen. No, we did not hear any noise from the floor below us.

Can I get some clarification please. I'm new to Celebrity and booked the Summit out of San Juan, CC cabin 6136. I thought I saw on the boards that there was no sofa/loveseat. That because of the connecting door to the RS, there are two chairs instead. Anyone have any pictures? Thanks!

Island Pat - My DH and I are booked on the 3 Jan 09 sailing. In doing some quick research before we booked, I found info on the boards that the room is suppose to have a larger balcony because of its location between the suites.

My DH and I are relatively new to cruising. We've got one Carnival and two Princess cruises under our belt. We are foodies and heard that the food on Celebrity was outstanding so figured we've give it a try. The only issue I have right now is the 11 month wait until the cruise. Oh well, something to look forward to. :)

Archived