lectures on board

librarycin

I am debating about signing up for the Connections party on my next cruise, but I don't want to find out once I'm on board that there is something I want to be at at the same time, specifically a lecture.

I will be doing a Scotland/Ireland cruise on Century. Does anyone know if there will be lectures during this cruise? (Most other events/activities happen multiple times throughout the week, so I don't think it'll be a big deal if I miss anything else.)

I've only done one other cruise - to Alaska - and I went to every lecture by the naturalist, and if there's anything like that on my next cruise I want to be there.

Does anyone know if there will be any?

Thanks so much!

Celebrity will be scheduling the Connections party and may try to avoid conflict with some of the shipboard events. Party might not conflict with any lecture or perhaps with no lecture you would be interested in.

In any event, if there is a conflicting event which makes you want to skip the Connections party, skip it--no particular consequences...and, if you have not signed up for the party in advance, you won't get an invitation to it.

In short: sign upfor the partyand keep your options open.

Kman

That's what someone on my roll call said, too. I just know I'll feel badly if I skip out on the party if something else does come up I want to go to.

However, I will probably sign myself up anyway. As you said, if I don't sign up, then I don't even get the option to go.

Thanks!

Don't feel bad if you skip the party in favor of something else. People do it all the time. Ship happens. Sometimes you just don't want to leave the pool, the trivia game, the lecture, etc. It's your vacation; spend your time as you wish.

If you miss one, don't worry--The lectures are shown on TV later in the cruise. I watched parts of them when I was resting before dinner or before turning in late evening. I wouldn't miss a Connections party for one, but during ours on 1/22,I actually skipped the first session of Battle of the Sexes on my Aust/NZ cruise, but made the next 5. Women Rule! lol

Archived