Looking For A Favor Possibly.

Ron & Kristy

Is there any kind soul out there in or near Lahaina that would be willing to pick up a baseball cap from the Hardrock Cafe for me? I would send you the money for the hat and shipping. I want to get it for a friend of ours that missed getting his when he was there. I tried calling them but they won't ship one out. Anyway....here's hoping.

Kristy Burton

Sailed on the Wind to Hawaii on May 8, 2004

We are headed back to Maui on the 6/19 Wind. Haven't nailed down what we will be doing on Maui, but might be able to help you out. I can check back once we finalize plans. Would like some info on the WIND?!

Hi Cruiserdad. This is really nice of you. I knew that there would be a kind soul out there. [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Please feel free to email me at [email]kristynron@comcast.net[/email].

Ask any questions regarding the Wind that you'd like, I'll be happy to answer them either here or in an email. Thanks again.

Kristy

Sailed on the Wind to Hawaii on May 8, 2004

Archived