Sea miles and military discount

woodi

I booked a cruise last year with Carnival PVP to access my military discount. I then attempted to transfer the booking to the Seamiles agent to access my $500 discount that I earned by purchasing approximately $50,000 on the card. I was immediately told that I could not get both the military discount and the Seamiles discount even though there is no corporate connection between Carnival and Seamiles. It is supposed to be a mutually beneficial business arrangement between Juniper Bank and Carnival. Carnival is coming out on the short end of things in this case I believe. I used the discount points on another cruise line (one on which I was not entitled to any other discount), and then cut up the card! Let us know if you get different results.

Sea Miles will say you are "double dipping"

I actually had a sea miles agent say ......... "why should you get full credit for your points when you are already getting a good rate?"

......"Because I earned them!!!"

Because of my Military discount..........They took 50,000 points but only credited $400 instead of $500.

Sea Miles wil gladly book anything you want, for the points.......but at a full fare.

Sea Miles SUX

good luck!!

Archived