Two first timer questions

Dem&Mag

Good afternoon, the DW and I are just 4 days away from our first cruise (The Glory) and I have 2 quick questions.

1. Are there clocks on the ship? I know there are no clocks in the rooms but what about the common areas, pool area etc?

2. We want to have our bed set to a king and I know we need to ask the cabin steward to do this but my question is around the timing. If we put a note up as soon as we get into the cabin will the steward see that on the 1st day in time for it to be together that night or will we have to wait until the 2nd night?

Thanks

On Ecstasy, I seem to remember seeing a clock on Lido. But I don't recall seeing one on any other cruises.

Your bed will probably already be put together when you board. They have the names of the guests and since you a male and female with the same last name (probably), they will have your bed together.

Yes, I did notice some clocks on the ship, but not many....you may want to have a watch.

Our bed was automatically switched to the king...maybe they do that if they see you're a married couple:)

If it's not changed when you go to the cabin around 1:30, just ask the room steward and they will take care of it promptly!

Have a great time!!!:D

Archived