Help New with Questions

speedy429

I am new to posting and I usually just read the post which I really enjoy I have learned so much from you all. We are a family of 4 me, dh, ds 8, ds 12, this is our first cruise and I have spent many many hours reading.

I have a few questions please.

My dh and ds 12 are wanting to go do a shore dive and want to see the wreck of cali and rent from diver's down. Does anyone know if there is a place that myself and ds can wait for them not sure on what to do. I also would like to know if anyone knows where the mariner tenders in at and how far is it from divers down. Can they walk or do they need a cab?

They are only going to spend a couple of hours diving so we can do stuff as a family. Is there a shopping place nearby that sells Blackbeard's cakes I have read about them and that sounds like a must buy for me.

I want to thank you for any advice you can give.

Assuming you dock in George Town, everything is really close by.

Divers Down is simply left from wherever you come ashore and no more than 10 minutes walk.

Places to hang out? Hammerheads and Rackams are on either side of Divers Down, both have good deck areas and no problem with youngsters.

There's a Blackbeard's shop right in the town, just across from the Royal Watler Terminal.

Archived