SFO ship to airport problem 4/19

sailorgirl

Delta has just totally changed our flight schedule for our April 12-19 Mercury cruise out of SFO. Now, instead of a 12:28 p.m. departure, we must now depart at 11:35 a.m. Close one. No other choice unless we were to fly out late that night, overnight. Oh horrors! So, we need to make that flight. Does anyone know a good car/limo service to pick us up and take us directly to the airport? I am guessing we could be off the ship (I'll make a special request) by 8:30 or 9 at the latest, getting us to the airport around 9:30 or so. Thanks for any suggestions. Carole

I like Execucar - you can create an account, reserve and pay all online. They've been very reliable - they specialize in airport runs in a number of cities (in fact, owned by Super Shuttle but way better.) It should be about $60 from cruise ship terminal to SFO.

Thanks, I'll check both those out. Maybe wei'll get lucky and the ship will be on time and cleared quickly and we can get to that busy airport to catch our flight. You'd think a big schedule change like that would have been done way prior to six weeks ahead of time!

Archived