3/16/08 Windsurf- restaurants?

bl413

It might not be fashionable but I would recommend the great food stalls run by the friendly ladies with a view of the beach for a true Caribbean experience - you can't beat the pork ribs and we loved watching the local families playing on the beach.

I know that this is known as a culinary destination so I am sure you will have some more up-market ideas from others.

St Martin was our favorite island - enjoy!

We spent 2 weeks in St Martin in October - Fantastic. We ate at L'Auberg Gourmande twice, the service and food were excellent. The lolo's are great for basic good food. I haven't eaten at Spicy but have heard great reviews. (all in Grand Case)

No we didn't eat at L'Escapade but again it gets very good reports. Try the site below for other reports. Enjoy, I don't think there are any bad restaurants in Grand Case. Enjoy your cruise also. Wish I was joining you. Our next Windsurf cruise is well overdue :-)

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147346-i222-k1784814-Restaurant_recommendations_in_grand_case-St_Maarten_St_Martin.html

Sheena

Archived