Anniversary package

helpme

Does anyone know what this includes on the QM2

We have the honeyoon package on out 10th march cruise on QM2 (dont actually get married untill 17th) and we have been told we would get bottle of champagne, fruit, congratulations card from the Captain, 1 x formal photograph....i think thats it...

Brian

We celebrate our 25th Anniversary on our cruise to the Caribbean leaving March 24th. I thought I read somewhere that you need to fax a copy of your wedding certificate? Anyone know if this is true. Cunard didn't ask us for a copy of ours.

What anniversary are you celebrating helpme

Hi all,

There is obviously some inconsistency here as we are celebrating our anniversary whilst onboard the QV in July. My TA did ask for a copy of our marriage cert and even suggested we take a copy as well just to be on the safe side!

I believe there is some mention to providing a copy of your certificate on the Cunard website.

I guess best to be safe rather than sorry just to make sure you get your extra goodies!

Regards to all,

Tracey

When i contacted Cunard direct and asked about the ceremony package, they initialy(sp) asked for a copy of our marriage certificate, the lady explained this was for confirmation purposes.

When i explained we didnt get married untill half way through the cruise, she said the package would be in the cabin at the beginning of the cruise, concerned w wouldnt get it, i asked for some confirmation, "they dont give confirmation" but he confirmed it was on the system...

She advised me to take her name, date of call etc...just in case...if its there so be it if not i will make an enquiry, and if not i will not loose sleep over it, and speak to cuard upon my return

Brian

Archived