lactaid on Gem???

kingtns

Anyone know if they have Lataid milk...someone in my party needs to know if they can get it or they have to bring it! Thank you!!

if you want to make sure

contact

Guests with Special Needs

A dedicated special needs coordinator is available to assist guests with special needs, such as wheelchairs, seeing-eye dogs, oxygen, etc.

Email

accessdesk@ncl.com

Mailing Address

7665 Corporate Center Drive

Miami, Florida 33126

Hours of Operation

Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm EST

its also for special diets. If they have to have it they will tell you whether they will have it on board for the person....even if they say they generally do you want to make sure they have enough for your person...

We leave on 4/19 and I just ordered a no salt diet for my husband. Can anyone tell me how this would work. Do we go to one specific restaurant or will they just advise what is made with no salt? I just wanted him to have some choices of salt free food especially on buffets.

one alternative so the person is 'safe' from their allergy anywhere are lactaid pills and powders sold a most large pharmacies. there is another product called SAY YES TO DAIRY that is much better but very hard to locate. in either case, you just pop it in your mouth and you will avoid the allergy if you don't try to eat excessive amounts of dairy at that time.:):)

one alternative so the person is 'safe' from their allergy anywhere are lactaid pills and powders sold a most large pharmacies. there is another product called SAY YES TO DAIRY that is much better but very hard to locate. in either case, you just pop it in your mouth and you will avoid the allergy if you don't try to eat excessive amounts of dairy at that time.:):)

Just FYI you are describing lactose intolerance, not allergy, here. People with a true milk allergy (such as my daughter) cannot consume any type of cow's milk at all.

Archived