Excited about Solstice

bmweezer

My wife and I are booked on one of the first cruises on Celebrity Solstice. A little bit about ourselves: we are in our early 30's and have two children - a 16 year old and a 1 year old (you heard right!). When the entire family goes cruising, we typically go on Royal Caribbean. When it is just the two of us, we like to try different companies. Last year, for example, we went on a Southern Caribbean cruise on Crown Princess and overall, had a terrific time.

This is where Celebrity Solstice comes in. We have wanted to try Celebrity for some time, but until the Solstice class, it looked - to us anyway - like this was a cruiseline short on things to do and not for our age group. However, we book Solstice (Aqua class), because we felt that this was a game-changer move for Celebrity which appealed to us.

We are very excited about trying Celebrity and would be thrilled to hear from everyone what to expect. Know that the entry of the Solstice class is going to add to the number of people traveling on Celebrity and this, in my opinion, is a good thing.

Archived