Got my room assignment from a BL.....

krmckee

Booked a BL (Balcony Guarantee) on the Legend 5/25 and got assigned to a Category 8G cabin #7194. Obviously I am very happy for the extended balcony and mid ship location. Anything else I should worry or be excited about this location? Has anyone stayed in this cabin before? Thanks!

I personally haven't stayed on that ship or in that area but I can tell you for one you got a great upgrade! For two we also got a BL upgrade to an aft cabin with extended balcony on our upcoming cruise and when I asked everyone on here if they thought it was good or if I should see if I could get one higher up midship with a regular balcony they all said to keep what I had and that it was a great one! I think you will like it!

Does anyone know how windy it could get at this location? Also, what type of furniture to expect on an extended balcony vs a regular one? Someone said last week that I should expect my cabin assignment soon (right around the 60 days out mark) as I booked this trip before full payment was due. THanks!

Archived