Taking DGD [10] on first cruise!!

Serendipity50

Hi...we will be cruising in Jan on the Imagination..I have only ever cruised with adults before...and this time our DGD [10] is coming with us :D :D

I am so looking forward to it..dressing ip..seeing different places and most of all meeting new friends!

Do you have any tips etc that would be good..I have really enjoyed reading all the other tips and have a note book full!!! [ can you tell I always wanted a daughter!] but I have got two gorgeous sons!

Thanks Jean

I just received the Camp Carnival capers for Imagination.

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Camp%20Carnival%20Capers/

Just look for the 9-11 group and you can see some activities that she may want to participate in.

For the dining room, she can choose to eat off the kids menu (also posted at that link) or off of the adult menu. You can get a soda card for her. But if she likes milk, iced tea, things like fruit punch...then you can get by without one (we always do)

Taking a girl on a cruise and being able to get her all dressed up is just too much fun. :D I hope you have a great cruise!

Hi. Thanks for the info on Camp Carnival....I have printed them off.

I cannot wait to see her all dressed up....she usually is in soccer outfits..she plays soccer for the local club and school team....but she does like being told she looks nice when all dressed up!:D

Jean

Archived