Sea trek at Xcaret

awsmrn

Hello, we have never actually did the Sea Trek at XCaret, but that place is fantastic. You will love it. We can't wait to go back there. We swam in the underwater Mayan River and JUST LOVED IT. We had the time of our life there. You can spend 2 days there however and still want more. My husband just did the B.O.B. - Underwater Motor Scooter in the Eastern Caribbean (something like the Sea Trek, but on a motor scooter) and said he thought it was illigal to have that much fun and get away with it. So go for it and enjoy yourself you won't be sorry.

Hope this helps,

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, no once you enter the park, it's included in the price. If you decide to do the Mayan River float... You give them your clothes, they bundle them up in a sack, give you the key and when you reach the end of the river, your clothes are there waiting for you. We booked our excursion directly thru RCCL. They had a shuttle pick us up at the dock and take us to the park and the excursion price included everything (including admission to the park). If you wanted to do the Dolphin swim however, I think that may be extra, but I'm not sure as we didn't do it.

The place is so beautiful, you could spend days there. They also have shows during the afternoon/evening etc - free with the admission. It's almost like a zoo too kinda.

Cindy

Archived