Evolution of fun

scotts82705

You would think it would have been asked already. But you can't use the search engine on here to find out. Thanks

It has been asked before.

We've sailed Inspiration twice since the pool upgrades. No posted weight limits that we ever saw, but on our Nov 2007 cruise a girl celebrating her 21st birthday (she made sure she told everyone she met) got stuck somewhere down the large slide. I'd guess she was 5'8" and in the 250-275 lb range, and no I'm not trying to be funny, it happened. The slide attendant had to slide down from the top and push. I was waiting in line with my 6 yo behind her. The slide attendant was not amused about getting his polo shirt and knit shorts soaking wet at the beginning of his shift.

Well I am sure after that I would have posted something. That would be my luck. I am 238 but I am not like big hips wide butt or anything. Not sure how this girl was built. Thanks for the help. Maybe I will stick to the racing slides, pools, jacuzzi..

Archived