2 Last Minute Questions

I'm sailing out tomorrow on the Legend and the excitement level is about to go out of control! Just came up with a few questions and was looking for help.

1) Is the spa open as soon as you board the ship? I wanted to get a pedicure today but time slipped away. I was wondering if I could book something as soon as I got there tomorrow.

2) At the end of the cruise, can you settle your S&S account with cash even if it's set up with a credit card? In the rare event I still have a lot of cash at the end of the cruise, I'd rather use it to settle my tab if possible.

Lastly, I really appreciate everyone who contributes to this website. I rarely post but I've been reading religously since we booked this cruise and the wealth of information on here is unbelievable. Thanks for helping a novice like me to plan my vacation!!!

I'm sailing out tomorrow on the Legend and the excitement level is about to go out of control! Just came up with a few questions and was looking for help.

1) Is the spa open as soon as you board the ship? I wanted to get a pedicure today but time slipped away. I was wondering if I could book something as soon as I got there tomorrow.

2) At the end of the cruise, can you settle your S&S account with cash even if it's set up with a credit card? In the rare event I still have a lot of cash at the end of the cruise, I'd rather use it to settle my tab if possible.

Lastly, I really appreciate everyone who contributes to this website. I rarely post but I've been reading religously since we booked this cruise and the wealth of information on here is unbelievable. Thanks for helping a novice like me to plan my vacation!!!

I'm so jealous :)

I don't know about the spa but I do know you can pay cash on your s&s card anytime up to the last minute. I always secure with a CC and use most of my "leftover" cash to pay it off at the end of the cruise. One word of advice. That last evening the line can be horrible at the pursers so try and go early...

Have an awesome cruise!

Yes and Yes. Just don't wait till the last minute to drop at the Pursers desk to put the cash on your S&S account. On the last day invariably the lines are very lengthy.

Enjoy your cruise!!

Payd:)

The answer is yes and yes. I suspect the embarkation day will be a good time to go to the spa for mani/pedi. Won't be as busy.

You can pay cash toward your sign & sail as far as I know but:

1. Keep extra cash for tips, parking fees, etc so you aren't broke.

2. The service desk is a nightmare on the last night and debarkation day. I would avoid that and just put the cash back in your account when you get home and use it to pay your credit card bill. I wouldn't mess with the front desk unless there is a problem with your bill. Everyone seems to be there the last day to dispute charges.

Archived