Celebrity luggage tags

second sister

My husband and I sail 4/13 on the Millenium. We did our registration on line and printed out the express pass, but could not seem to navigate the system to print out luggage tags. I called our TA and she said we should be able to print the tags. The cruise is getting close and I'm getting nervous.

I would appreciate any suggestions.:eek:

We've cruised X twice, now.

On our last trip, we did the online stuff and still got a doc package from our TA which included luggage tags. With our first trip, we never got the docs or luggage tags.

When we got to the terminal (Fort Lauderdale), we simply asked for tags at the luggage drop-off point from a porter. I was worried, but shouldn't have been...they were prepared with tags and they even helped to fill them out. (Make sure that you've got a pen on you!)

My husband and I sail 4/13 on the Millenium. We did our registration on line and printed out the express pass, but could not seem to navigate the system to print out luggage tags.
The luggage tags are in the e-docs on page 5.

go to Manage Reservations

select the Millie reservation

select On-Line check-in

select view details

at the bottom by E-Docs, select download ( a PDF)

If you haven't already printed the whole document, this is your chance. I always print 2. The baggage tag is on page 5.

If you only need the tag, click on Ship Baggage Tag on the left side.

This will take you to page 5 and show the tag. Then you select the print button on Adobe (not the one on your browser). This will open a window for your printer. I enlarged the tag before printing and printed 6 of them. Fill in your name and sail date. I then laminated them, cut them out (leaving white space at the top of the tag), punched a whole in the white space, and looped string through the hole.

Attach them to your bags before boarding. If the above is too much, let the porter put tags on for you as previously suggested. We did that last time.

See you on board Sunday!

Archived