One Tank Dive on Half Moon Cay

turtlegirl2

Anyone done this? We are going June 2 on the Imagination and plan to dive at Grand Turk and Nassau. Would like to add a one-tank on Half Moon Cay but did not see it listed on the shore exursion list on Carnival's website. Anyone know if they still offer this and if it's at least half-way decent? I'm from Kansas and will take any opportunity to dive on a trip if I can!! No Caribbean waters here! ;) Thanks!

Anyone done this? We are going June 2 on the Imagination and plan to dive at Grand Turk and Nassau. Would like to add a one-tank on Half Moon Cay but did not see it listed on the shore exursion list on Carnival's website. Anyone know if they still offer this and if it's at least half-way decent? I'm from Kansas and will take any opportunity to dive on a trip if I can!! No Caribbean waters here! ;) Thanks!

Sorry, the operator stopped running the one-tank dive. And it was a decent dive. :(

Randall

P.S. You can still snorkel there (but pretty much only on their boat excursion as the beach is mainly sand and almost devoid of life.

Dang! It sounded good when I read about it on the shore excursions but when I tried to find more info it was no where to be found. That's too bad but thanks for the heads up! We'll just concentrate on a beach day and Coco Loco's or whatever Carnival's special drink is :-)

Archived