dream questions

SurftheWave

Im going on the dream the beginning of june i have a few questions

1. for those of you who have been on the dream around early june are there alot of teens on board?

2. is there an indoor pool? or just two outdoor ones.

3. what time does the pool/hot tubs usually close

4. I know for the past two years, you had to buy soda, that costs like $60 to have it all week. but they usually offer gross iced tea and water to drnk for free. is there anything else? i know they use to have lemonade but they didnt have it last year.

If you are going on the Bermuda sailing, there may not be as many teens as you'd find on the Caribbean cruises. Then again, early June is still early as school's are getting out around my area mid to late June. But I'm not sure about other areas.

There is no indoor pool and I'm not sure what times the pool and hot tubs close. There are people in them late in the evening.

The soda card is quite costly if you don't drink that many soda's for it to be worth it. There is iced tea and water, and you can also bring on board your own soda and bottled water. A lot of people also take along those powdered drink packets to put in bottled water. It's what I do anyway :).

Hope that helped.

Archived