Carnival Pride cabin 5130

LUVS2CRUZE

Hello!

We just got off the Pride yesterday and had room #6130 which I would imagine is directly above your room. It was a very nice room in a great location - very quiet with nothing but the pantry across from us. The size of the room was very spacious as well - plenty of counter and bathroom space. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the room, but it's your typical layout.

For the record, my DH and I had a WONDERFUL time on Pride. I've been on 6 cruises (on various lines) and this cruise was my favorite. Loved the layout, the itinerary, the beautiful lobby and numerous lounges, and especially loved the entertainment. You'll have a great time!

LUVS2CRUZE - Hey that was MY cabin....5130. We had that cabin last Oct. 2007. I do have pics...pm your email and I will forward some.

We loved the cabin. It was DH, myself, and two sons 13 & 3. THe extended balcony is nice and since we did have a young son...being down the hall from Camp Carnival was perfect...I actually requested this room. Elevators are right around the corner - for us it was (and is) the perfect location! Hoping to book the same room when we go on the Spirit...it has the same layout.

Have a wonderful time!

You do have to remember with this cabin that the balcony is "extended"...which means those neighbors of yours...in 6130...can see 1/4 of the front of your balcony. Not recommending running out first thing in the morning to see the boat pulling in to Cabo in your nightshirt & underwear!!!! oooops! :eek:

Just don't take too many steps out of the door and your safe! :D

My 3 year old had made a friend in Camp Carnival...and he and his family actually were "our" neighbors in 6130! That was about the only "noise" we had was the two of them yelling back and forth!:mad:

LUVS2CRUZE - Hey that was MY cabin....5130. We had that cabin last Oct. 2007. I do have pics...pm your email and I will forward some.

We loved the cabin. It was DH, myself, and two sons 13 & 3. THe extended balcony is nice and since we did have a young son...being down the hall from Camp Carnival was perfect...I actually requested this room. Elevators are right around the corner - for us it was (and is) the perfect location! Hoping to book the same room when we go on the Spirit...it has the same layout.

Have a wonderful time!

Hi - we have booked 5130 for Feb. 2009! Can you email me pics? My email is dolphinwyo@yahoo.com. I would appreciate it! We booked it because of the location to Camp Carnival too! What did you think of the Camp area? We will be traveling with 4 y.o. and 8 y.o. They loved Camp on the Imagination, I think this camp is probably bigger? Something about tunnels? Thanks for any info and pics!

We had cabins 5122 and 5124 on the Legend last June. We loved the extended balcony. Our girls loved theirs too. Yes, the balconies above you can see onto your balcony. When we left Costa Maya last summer, our friend called to tell us their were dolphins in the water. My daughter was so excited she ran out to the balcony to see, with not much on!! Her sister came out with a towel to cover her up!! We aren't sure what the people above us got to see!!! Hopefully, they were looking at the dolphins!!

• 4 weeks later...
Hi - we have booked 5130 for Feb. 2009! Can you email me pics? My email is dolphinwyo@yahoo.com. I would appreciate it! We booked it because of the location to Camp Carnival too! What did you think of the Camp area? We will be traveling with 4 y.o. and 8 y.o. They loved Camp on the Imagination, I think this camp is probably bigger? Something about tunnels? Thanks for any info and pics!

I am so sorry for the delay in responding. I sent you a link to the Photobook I created for our trip. It has pictures from the cabin along with the whole cruise. Let me know if you need anything further and I will try and find some more. I took SOOOOO many pictures I couldn't fit them ALL in the book.

The location is the BEST. Right on the end so no neighbors on one side. The extended balcony ROCKS! Lots of room for the 4 of us. My kids loved it. We are thinking of booking the Spirit and I will definitely do everything I can to get this same room on that ship too! I cannot say enough about Camp Carnival. They were the best. And to tell you the truth they one of the reasons we are not trying out other cruises right now. Our youngest had a blast...and they are for the most part ALWAYS open! A few other ships are closed during dinner...closed during port...etc. Carnival was PERFECT. I don't think your kids will be in the same group...but not to worry...they will meet so many new friends. Tyler came home every night with a different painted face and most of the time never wanted to come back with us! For us...it worked out well.

The room is so close to the elevators...but around the corner...so that cut down on traffic.

And yes, be careful not to run out too fast on the balcony when you notice you are coming into port...remember ALL articles of clothing...or at least remain towards the door!!!!:eek: Upper cabins CAN see the end of your balcony!!!!!

Please let me know if there are any problems with the email I sent...and have a WONDERFUL time in 5130!!!! Oh I wish I was there.......:cool:

Archived