Moorish Delights 1st May

Only 10 days to go and we haven't got our tickets yet. Called our operator and was told Thomson are having problems with tickets.

Apparently they were printed on the 30 March and they are posted direct from Thomson. Has anyone else got this problem? Not too happy about picking them up from airport.

We hadn't received our tickets during the postal strike last october and had to pick them up from the airport which was no problem whatsoever......so try not to worry. We went from Gatwick and the Thomson desk was close to where the check in area was and it was before 6.00 am !!! I had worried there wouldn't be anyone there but in fact there were two people there and they just print off your tickets there and then. Remember to take letter with your booking number on it!!

Angiebaby - we go on the cruise at the same time as you - 9 days to go and no tickets! We rang Cruise Deals and they said they would be despatched this week (today) so fingers crossed we will get them before next Thursday. We're soooooo looking forard to it!!

Hi Wiganath

We have also used Cruise Deals, they called me back this afternoon and confirmed that Thomson were having problems with getting our tickets to us but they would reprint them today or tomorrow. If we haven't got them 3 - 4 days before the 1st May I am to call them back and they would arrange collection at Gatwick.

Ironically, I received a letter from Cruise Deals today asking for the balance of our next cruise in July on the inaugural cruise on the Carnival Spendour. Not been on Carnival before. Also first time with Thomson.

Hi Angiebaby

I phoned Cruise Deals today and they said to call back on Monday if we hadn't received our tickets and if not it was likely that we would have to collect them at the airport.

We have been on the Destiny but it was the Sunbird back then by My Travel. It was our first cruise and we really enjoyed it. It isn't as grand as the NCL ships, however, it's a little more informal and that's what we prefer (also the entertainment was better!!) Hope you enjoy and here's hoping the weather is nice - there's nothing nicer than sipping cocktail of the day by the pool!

Mike & Julie

Archived