Spirit-class Cat11 midship

djo631

We were in one of these cabins on Spirt this past February. We loved it. The place was huge. Lots of closets and cabinets for storage. A vanity area with a mirror and make up table. The bathroom had 2 sinks and a real whirlpool bathtub with sliding glass doors (no curtiains to reach out and grab you). The balcony wasn't huge, but certainly larger than the norm. There were 4 deck chairs and 2 small round tables, no loungers.

I was on the Spirit a couple of weeks ago, and took several photos of our Cat. 11 suite. I have no idea how to post them here (I am basically computer illiterate), but I would be happy to email them to you (I DO know how to do that). I don't know what the CC rules are on giving email addresses, but mine is dcoughlan@mosquitonet.com . If this email address doesn't get removed, email me, and I'll reply. Put Spirit in your reference line.

I sail on the Miracle next week in a category 11 --- Empress Deck)

I'll let you know when we return.

Anything in particular you would like to know or see?

Tracey

I'd love to see a few pictures of the general layout and of the balcony. I am trying to decide if I want to give up my 5th deck aft wrap and go with a mid-ship Cat 11. Let me know how you liked it! :D

Mark

I have all kinds of pictures of our cate. 11 suite, midship on our website. Here's the link.

http://www.prucha.com/modules.php?name=Cruise_Mania

Thanks for the pics! Great website also, I read all of your "tips" for cruising, many great ideas that I had not thought of!

Just one question about the cabin. Is it just one big room are is there a separate sitting area??

Thanks

Mark

Archived