Explorer of the Seas 4/11-20 Review

Well it's about time you finished your report.......I was getting exhausted waiting for you to finish it. Enjoyed the reading which helped bring back many great memories of "Our Best Cruise Yet". We are both in awe of you and your organizational skills and general bubbly demeanor. The world would be a much better place if it had more wonderful people like you. All our best to you and your family and hopefully one day we will be able to cruise together again.

Skip & Sue

Skip, I think I'll cut your nice comments out and tape them to my mirror so that I can start each day with a smile, thank you for your kinds words! You and your wife are so sweet, I'd love to see you both on a cruise again!

Tari: Your review was great and WE KNEW your son and daughter got on the bus and back to the ship ok. They are very responsible children. Knowing your family made our vacation even more special. Hope we can meet again. Love, Iris

Iris, knowing you and Mike were on the bus made me feel much better! I figured as long as they actually made it on the bus, they'd be in good hands with both of you. I'm glad your ride back to the ship was peaceful and informative. It was great that we ran into each other so often on the ship and had so many nice conversations together!

Tari - Great review! I'm sure flad your DH & DS made it back to the ship ok.....I tend to be a worry wart and I would have been frantic.:eek:

I hope our paths meet again on a cruise. It was so much fun meeting with you and your nice family.

Toodles!:)

Ginny, it was great to meet you and Steve too! Your pictures bring back a lot of great memories! I'm so glad that you were able to get so many of our Meet&Mingle group. Everyone from the M&M made our cruise so special; it was like traveling with a large group of wonderful, kind, fun loving friends! Thanks for all you did to make our trip extra wonderful!

Tari and Ginny: You both made our cruise a wonderful trip and it was all because of the both of you. Tari you have great children..have lots of luck with them. We hope our paths meet again, either on a cruise or somewhere else. Take care. Iris

Archived