E-Z check on Star Princess

buckspc

I am trying to find out about E-Z check on the Star, does anyone know if I can get it disembarking in Seattle after an Alaska Cruise and how does it work? Someone said it would be in the post cruise side trips, but I looked there and nothing is mentioned. Thanks for any help, Buck

Buck, I just departed this last Sunday from the Caribbean Princess in Ft. Lauderdale and they offered the "Princess Easycheck" program for getting boarding passes and checking luggage onboard the ship. The service cost $15 per person and came with all sorts of requirements. As you discovered, none of the particulars are described on the Princess website. (Which I noted in my cruise comment card in case anyone reads it.) Thus, your choices are to hope that someone with specific knowledge for Seattle responds or you'll need to call Princess and hopefully be connected with someone in the know!

From another post, apparently the Easycheck program may be described on p. 11 of the (Princess) Cruise Answer Book. However, I get an error message when attempting to download and open this book, so I can't verify the information presented.

1. Domestic flights must be with AA, CO, DL, UA, US, NW, FL (Airtran) , or jetBlue.

2. Connecting flights must be with the same airline.

2. Flights must depart no earlier than 11:30 AM. (Or 2 PM from Miami.)

4. Final destination must be within the US.

5. Maximum number of checked luggage per person is 2.

Archived