NCL Spirit @ NY Pier - What time to tell limo to pick us up?

PassionFruit

We will be on the NCL Spirit which is suppose to dock at 10AM at the NY Pier. What time should I tell the limo service I'm booked with to pick us up? We'll not be in any hurry since we have nothing else planned for the day and will enjoy one last "brunch" on the ship before having to get off. Does 12PM sound reasonable? Our boarding time is 1PM so I'm assuming it will be 1PM for the next cruise, also, and they won't be trying to kick us out before noon. What do you think?

The best thing to do is to have a cell phone and call as you are beginning to get off. What time can be anywhere from exact to three hours off.

By noon they are kicking you off and starting to board the next group.

The guy I've booked the limo with is really pushing for a time. I told him 11:30 but he doesn't think we'll be out of there 1.5 hours after the ship is suppose to dock and thinks it will be a later time. I understand that he doesn't want to have to wait outside for an hour for us, but I don't know what to tell him! I'll check on the NCL board and see when people have been getting off. It's just such a new sailing (the ship just went to NY) that there's not a lot of history yet.

Archived