Golden Princess Balcony Staterooms

Scubagal1

Just booked the Golden Princess for Alaska in August 2009 (woo hoo!:D)

Question regarding our staterooms. We're in Category BB on the Caribe deck, balcony staterooms. I searched a lot on this forum and from what I found it appears the Caribe deck balconies were a bit larger and that the balconies were partially covered. Is this correct?

It will be our first trip to Alaska. I'm so excited, can't wait! Thanks in advance.

Just booked the Golden Princess for Alaska in August 2009 (woo hoo!:D)

Question regarding our staterooms. We're in Category BB on the Caribe deck, balcony staterooms. I searched a lot on this forum and from what I found it appears the Caribe deck balconies were a bit larger and that the balconies were partially covered. Is this correct?

It will be our first trip to Alaska. I'm so excited, can't wait! Thanks in advance.

Yes, partially covered balconys are located on Caribe Deck. It will give you some cover just in case of rain. Enjoy!

We were on the Golden Princess last year on the Baja beck. The balconies below us on Cribe were larger. Granted, we could look down on those balconies and no one could look down at ours. Small trade off if you want a larger balcony.

We were on the Golden Princess last year on the Baja beck. The balconies below us on Cribe were larger. Granted, we could look down on those balconies and no one could look down at ours. Small trade off if you want a larger balcony.

Were the balconies on the Baja deck fully covered then?

Archived