Help! What's the difference: Liberty vs Legend?

idecor8

Hi,

Sure could use your cruise experience!

I'll be sailing on the LIBERTY Cruise Critic Group January 10, 2009...

I've been on the Legend and smaller ships, but what should I expect with the Liberty.

What information can you give me. How was the outdoor big screen tv?

Entertainment?

Did you like the decor?

I have soooo many questions:eek:

Thanks!!

We were on the Liberty in 2006 and loved it. I hear that since then they added a mini golf course.

We watched part of a movie under the stars one night... it was really neat. Good sound and the picture is great. There are people meandering about and stars to check out when there is a dull spot in the movie...a great experience. We brought our big beach towels and pillows up and laid in the chaise loungers with a drink in hand. Ahhh...

The decor is nice. We checked out a lot of the art work and such because DH and DD are into that sort of thing. I found the ship to be very nice to look at, inside and out!

We only went to two shows. Mostly because of timing or we just were not in the mood for it. The shows we did see were your average fair stuff. We did hear about one show we missed that everyone was saying was hillarious, but you "had to be there" in order to really get the scope of the comedy because watching the replay of it on the TV in the cabin...we just didn't get it. Oh, well.

Hope this helps. Be sure you bring a good attitude and EVERYTHING will look and be just as great once you're there as it is in your mind in front of the computer today...Oh the anticipation of it all...Enjoy!

We were on the Liberty in 2006 and loved it. I hear that since then they added a mini golf course.

We watched part of a movie under the stars one night... it was really neat. Good sound and the picture is great. There are people meandering about and stars to check out when there is a dull spot in the movie...a great experience. We brought our big beach towels and pillows up and laid in the chaise loungers with a drink in hand. Ahhh...

The decor is nice. We checked out a lot of the art work and such because DH and DD are into that sort of thing. I found the ship to be very nice to look at, inside and out!

We only went to two shows. Mostly because of timing or we just were not in the mood for it. The shows we did see were your average fair stuff. We did hear about one show we missed that everyone was saying was hillarious, but you "had to be there" in order to really get the scope of the comedy because watching the replay of it on the TV in the cabin...we just didn't get it. Oh, well.

Hope this helps. Be sure you bring a good attitude and EVERYTHING will look and be just as great once you're there as it is in your mind in front of the computer today...Oh the anticipation of it all...Enjoy!

Archived