booked flight with cruise through Carnival....

lanabanana78

Does Carnival usually use a specific airline for their flights? We're really hoping we don't end up with like a 6am flight (the day after our wedding!) and were wanting to look at airline schedules for a general idea.

You will end up on whatever flights are the cheapest for Carnival at the time they actually book your flights. That could very well be the 6am flight with multiple connections.

I suggest you read this helpful thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=530322 about Cruise Air.

And if the flight times really matter to you, I suggest at least doing an air deviation if not booking your own flights.

Also why are you using cruise air? Usually doing it on your own will be much better all around.

If you can post your travel dates as well as what cities you are flying from, and any airline preferences, we can chime in and offer up some suggestions.

Also why are you using cruise air? Usually doing it on your own will be much better all around.

If you can post your travel dates as well as what cities you are flying from, and any airline preferences, we can chime in and offer up some suggestions.

My fiance booked it all and that's the way he did it. Can we drop that part off our reservation after it's already booked? I would much rather be able to choose our own flights. I think he was just thinking of the convenience of the transfer from airport to Galveston.

You can cancel the cruise air without penalty up until final payment.

There are so many good transfer options in the Houston area. Especially for your honeymoon, wouldn't you just love a nice ride in a private towncar versus waiting for a crowded cruise transfer? I suggest you read the Gulf Coast Departures board for transfer suggestions.

Archived