March 25, 2005 Oscar Brown ziplining

mamoni

Hi, I've contacted Oscar about doing a tour on Friday, March 25th. We plan on ziplining at Almond and Corals. He'll also take us to a small village as well as the highest point in town. The price is $70 for the ziplining and $30 if you don't zipline. Everyone on the boards has great things to say about Oscar, so we thought this would be fun. Oscar's van can hold 14 people. Right now it is just my husband and myself signed up. Please let me know if you want to join us.

Rosemary

I contacted him through email. The first time I sent a message I got no response, so I resent the message. I got an email back from him within the day (he never received the first email). He's since sent me 3 more emails. I'd try resending your message--worked for me!

• 2 months later...
Hi, I've contacted Oscar about doing a tour on Friday, March 25th. We plan on ziplining at Almond and Corals. He'll also take us to a small village as well as the highest point in town. The price is $70 for the ziplining and $30 if you don't zipline. Everyone on the boards has great things to say about Oscar, so we thought this would be fun. Oscar's van can hold 14 people. Right now it is just my husband and myself signed up. Please let me know if you want to join us.

Rosemary

Rosemary: Are you on the Summit? I might be interested. How many people are lined up for this? you can email me at lsimon@mail.com.

Larry

• 4 weeks later...

Rosemary

Help - what is "zipline"?

• 1 month later...

Larry, I have no idea since I think a lot of people contacted Oscar directly. You may want to ask on our roll call and see how many people are going. I did email Oscar a few weeks ago to find out if he was going to be our tour guide or if it was going to be someone else. He told me he was going to take us. I think there may be another group that is doing the canals.

Rosemary

Rosemary: I saw your message about Oscar a little back on the roll call. I was just curious with my post here as we're starting to get excited about the cruise now that it's less than a month away. We'll see you on board!

Larry

Archived