Dog mushers camp in Juneau

RandomIam

Is there a way to do the dog-mushers camp aside from the helicopter tour the cruise lines offer? I know when you get off the boat in Juneau there is a line of tour kiosks. There are 4 of us (one is 2 yrs old, the other 10 months) and we think this could be good, but the ones offered by HAL are too expensive!

Any thoughts?

Is there a way to do the dog-mushers camp aside from the helicopter tour the cruise lines offer? I know when you get off the boat in Juneau there is a line of tour kiosks. There are 4 of us (one is 2 yrs old, the other 10 months) and we think this could be good, but the ones offered by HAL are too expensive!

Any thoughts?

There's a ground-based sled dog excursion in Juneau, but I assume it's only through the cruise-lines because it's in some facility like a secret government compound--high fences, no signs, unmarked vans delivering tourists.

So if it's not listed on your HAL excursion list, they must not be one of the lines that offer it.

What are your other ports? I believe there's a camp you can go to out of Skagway.

Archived