Voyager of the Seas question - please help

RSM

We are planning on booking aprox. 15 cabins on the Promenade deck for a family reunion. Does anyone know if there is a problem with the sound level. Any feedback on those cabins?

Also anxious to know when the prices and itinereries for July 2005 will be out.

Thanks so much for yor help.

We had one of these cabins...it was a great room...7th deck...we had no problem with noise from the street level...it was a also a great way to watch the parades, if you don't want to get mixed up in the crowd...highly recommended...

Chris

Voyager 3/14/04 Days remaining until next cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;3;14;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Prices should be out for July 2005. I just booked June 05 for Mariner but I had to search for it. Depending on what criteria I was using, I would get dates only through April 2005. Then suddenly the rest of the year appeared under a whole separate listing.

Sovereign 6/02

Voyager 9/03

Mariner is so far away.. [countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=CD20CD&cdt=2005;6;12;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500 ]

..never had a promenade cabin but I know...They look into the promenade and likewise- everyone that is there can also see into your room. People watchers get front row seats to whatever it is your doing...

If yu think anyone might need a window or a balcony....promenade isnt the best option.

BUTERCUP

We just got off Voyager on Sunday - had adjoining cabins 8561 & 8563. Loved watching the parades & all the people. Noise was not a problem at all. 8th floor was perfect for us - 3 floors up to the spa & Windjammer & 3 floors down to the Promenade. I would book that type of cabin again. Everything about our cruise was great - food, service, people we met. Wish we were back there!!

Archived